November 12, 2011

Taylor Swift

Posted by nona ikha at 7:38 PM
Taylor Swift has father who is very ignorant. "While walking in a crowd and no one knew me, my father often shouted suddenly, 'Hey, that's Taylor Swift!' with a loud voice" Taylor story.

If it were so, peoples will turn, approached Taylor and asked her signature or request photo together.
"Not that i don't want take pictures with them but i feel embarrassed because my father yelling like that" said the owner of the Speak Now album.

Although his father is named Scott Kingsley Swift was very ignorant but she is very loved her father.
"My father always optimistic and positive thinking. My dad always praise all the song i write and also always praise my action stage. Dad is my fans" Taylor said

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

DID YOU KNOW?? Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei